Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TourSouthAfrica - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TourSouthAfrica > Topics

Subject: Introduce Yourselves Here
Replies: 8 Views: 1973

endtimes 31.07.08 - 10:18pm
LBJ5wDTRoaUpWEF99PIB.jpg Lets get to know one another, just a short introduction and where you are from. Im Coeleen 44 years from South Africa. I have 2 married daughters, a son 6years and 2 grandsons. I love my friends from around the world and family of course pmpl.GIF I live in the Gauteng region or the old West Rand, about an half hours drive from the city of Johannesburg. declare.GIF *

talkmore 31.07.08 - 10:56pm
Am macmellen from south africa, free state, am 29 yrs old, am pastoring the church here in free state, l love all my friends and l can 4 them, l'm second born in the family of 3 boys and we r all pastors. l grow under the single parent and l love my family. *

rider13 31.07.08 - 11:11pm
hello2.GIF I'm Deb from the United States. I live in the southern state of Georgia. I have 1 grown son 36. I'm a born again christian who loves God first and foremost. I love to travel, read, cook, write,and I love all animals, and chatting with my friends. *

seastarr 4.08.08 - 06:38am
hi4.GIFI'm Judy 54 years young. I am a widow for 2 years. Grown daughter and 8 year old grandson live with me. I am a retired nurse. Love the Lord with al my heart and soul. I live in the USA, south central state of Oklahoma. Grew up on a farm with lots of animals. Love my pro friends. giveheart.GIF *

oubaas 5.08.08 - 05:25am
hi2.GIF I am Gawie from Rooihuiskraal, Centurion, Gauteng Province, South Africa. Nearly 54 years young. Divorced and stay with family. Father of 2 and grandfather of 1. May God bless all. *

ptla 4.09.08 - 01:43am
Hi Im Michael ! 45 yrs old ! Married for 19 years years and I have a 6 yr old son! Lived in Bloemfontein for 10 yrs and West Rand ,Krugersdorp and Roodepoort for about 3 yrs! Moved backed to hometown PE this year! Im a born again christian and love God with all my heart!Amen! *

endtimes 4.09.08 - 05:01am
Hi there ptla hello.GIFthank you for joining TourSouthfrica! Please feel free to post in topics and make new topics. *

jewely31 6.09.08 - 02:16pm
U are all here bro & sis...hmm...ders a saying its better late dan never gigglez.GIF
hello3.GIF im Ann frm Philippines but working here n Hongkong/China for 14 yrs. Im 48 and a single mom of 4 grown up kidz. Grow up in a Baptist family and bcome Born Again hre n H.K. Im a Worship Leader and a Bible Teacher as well, a voluntary work n our church. I love my God and love serving Him for His Glory. thank_you.GIF sis endtimes 4 inviting me. God bls to all! *

endtimes 6.09.08 - 08:52pm
Welcome here sis jewely31 hug.GIF *

* TourSouthAfrica Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TourSouthAfrica

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits